Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is Good!!! :)



"To awaken within the dream is our purpose now. When we are awake within the dream, the ego-created earth-drama comes to an end and a more benign and wonderous dream arises." ~ Eckhart Tolle






Today, I'm awake. I know I'm awake because I feel good. I know that life is good. I know that all is well. I know that everything happens for my benefit, and I seek to claim that benefit, even when that is a very challenging task to undertake.

Sometimes, I fall asleep. When this happens, the world becomes a solid and inescapable prison. Life appears to be working against me. And feeling good seems like an unattainable dream.








But I never fall asleep for very long anymore. And this sort of sleep is never very deep for me. There is always a part of me remembering that life is a great, strange dream. I remember that life is coming FROM me, not AT me, and I adjust my thoughts accordingly. Happiness soon follows. Always.













Life is indeed a gentle, merry dream.

Believe that this is true!

Because -

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us. ~Earl Nightingale








Life is what YOU MAKE IT!!! And so clearly it follows that:








Have a benign, wonderous, happy, gentle, merry day of awakening, my fellow travellers.

LIFE IS GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment